Women's Flame Resistant Navy Pants - W-NFP751
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $23.51 (38%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Women’s FR Navy Pants, 7.5 oz. – SKU: W-NFP751
Rasco FR’s Flame Resistant Women’s Work Pants in Navy is made of 100% treated FR twill cotton, light and soft at 7.5 ounce. Designed to perfectly fit a woman’s body, this pair of work pants is comfortably and durable enough to meet everyday challenges in the electric, petrochemical, oil and gas fields. It has an HRC 2 - ATPV rating of 9.8 cal/cm2, it is also NFPA 70E Compliant and UL Certified NFPA 2112 and ASTM F1506. Rasco FR Women’s FR Navy Pants feature a flat front trouser cut, FR button and brass zipper closure. There are two slack style front pockets and two reinforced buttoned welt pockets at the back. It has a tapered leg for enhanced movement and wide leg opening that can comfortably fit over work boots. Also available in Khaki with sizes for waist: 0-17" odds, inseam: 30-36" evens.
FR Features and care of the W-NFP751 Women’s Navy Blue Flame Resistant Pants
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Navy Blue Twill
- 100% Pre Washed FR 7.5oz Navy Blue Cotton Twill Material
- Relaxed Fit and Tapered Leg
- Boot Cut Fit Designed to fit over work boots
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- ASTM F1506 Certified by UL
- HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 9.8 CAL/CM² Cotton Twill
- W-NFP751 Sizes Available : Waist: 0-17” Odds. Inseam:30” – 36” Evens