Women's Flame Resistant Denim Jeans W-JFR1211
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $23.51 (38%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 115 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Women’s FR Denim Jeans, 11.5 oz. – SKU: W-JFR1211
Rasco FR Women’s Denim Jeans is designed to fit a woman’s figure while providing comfort and FR safety, meeting electric, oil and gas field standards. It is made of pre-washed 11.5 oz. FR denim jeans with HRC 2, ATPV 20 cal/cm2 arc protection, it is also NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112 and ASTM F1506 compliant. Rasco FR Women’s Jeans is cut and tailored to comfortably fit the contour of a woman’s body. It has a relaxed fit and tapered legs that provide enhanced mobility while looking great. It has an FR waist button and FR brass front zipper closure, the seams are also triple stitched for added durability. This jeans also feature two quarter-top pockets on the hips, a coin pocket and two reinforced back pockets. The leg openings are wide with a boot cut fit to easily fit over work boots. This is the ultimate pair of jeans that can provide comfort, style and guaranteed FR protection.
FR Features and care of the W-JFR1211 Women’s Blue Denim Flame Resistant Jeans
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Blue Denim
- 100% Pre Washed FR 11.5oz Blue Denim Material
- Relaxed Fit and Tapered Leg
- Boot Cut Fit Designed to fit over work boots
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- ASTM F1506 Certified by UL
- HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 20 CAL/CM² Blue Denim
- W-JFR1211 Sizes Available : Waist: 0-17” Odds. Inseam:30” – 36” Evens