Flame Resistant Hooded Navy Twill Mod Acrylic Hooded Jacket - NJFQ2210
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $67.51 (37%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 143 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Navy Hooded Jacket, 10 oz. – SKU: NJFQ2210
Rasco FR Navy Hooded Jacket is made of 100% treated flame resistant, 10 oz. FR twill cotton and 7.5 oz FR twill lining. The durable, premium FR outer shell limits the severity of injury from arc flash explosions, it is NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E Compliant, and has an HRC 4 rating with ATPV 51 CAL/CM² protection level. This garment is ideal for staying warm and keeping protected against hazards of the job, especially for personnel working in the oil, gas and electric industry. This Rasco FR Jacket features a removable, snap on hood, rib-knit cuffs and waistband for a fitted and secure feel, and various pockets for storage. This jacket is available in 5 classic colors with sizes for regular and long, small to 5 XL.
FR Features and care of the NJFQ2210 Rasco FR Navy Twill insulated Coat with detachable hood
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Navy
- 100% Pre Washed FR 11.5oz Navy Twill Material
- 7.5oz interior lining and 3oz Mod Acrylic insulation
- 2 Front Pouch style pockets with reinforced barracks
- Fr Rib Knit Cuffs and FR Waist Band
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- HRC 4 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 51 CAL/CM²
- NJFQ2210 Sizes Available : Small- 4 XLarge Reg and Small – 5 XLarge Long