Flame Resistant Hooded Brown Duck Mod Acrylic Insulation Coat BJFQ2206
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $67.51 (37%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 280 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Brown Duck Hooded Jacket with Quilted Lining, 10 oz. – SKU: BJFQ2206
Rasco FR Brown Duck Hooded Jacket is the ideal flame resistant workwear for winter. It is heavy-duty, made with 10 oz. FR duck and insulated with 7.5 oz FR twill lining. It is the ideal workwear for electric, utility and petrochemical workers, providing protection from thermal and electric arc hazards. The garment is rated HRC 3 with ATPV 38 Cal/Cm2 protection level, this rating is often used for garments that can handle extreme tasks and hazards. It is also NFPA 70E and NFPA 112 compliant, guaranteed to protect personnel against flash fire. The Brown Duck Hooded Jacket features a removable hood with a draw cord for adjustment, FR brass zippers, 2 reinforced front pouches and FR rib knit cuffs and hem. Built for tough weather and even tougher work environment.
FR Features and care of the BJFQ2206 Rasco FR Brown Duck hooded insulated Coat
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Brown
- 100% Pre Washed FR 10oz Brown Duck Material
- 7.5oz interior lining and 3oz Mod Acrylic insulation
- 2 Front Pouch style pockets with reinforced barracks
- Fr Rib Knit Cuffs and FR Waist Band
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- HRC 3 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 38 CAL/CM²
- BJFQ2206 Sizes Available : Small- 4 XLarge Reg and Small – 5 XLarge Long