Flame Resistant Hooded Blue Denim Mod Acrylic Insulation Coat DJFQ2208
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $67.51 (37%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 61 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Denim Hooded Jacket, 11.5 oz. – SKU: DJFQ2208
Rasco FR Denim Hooded Jacket is a heavy duty outerwear made with flame resistant 11.5 oz. denim outer shell and 7.5 oz quilted twill lining with modacrylic blend. Modacrylic fiber is inherent fire resistant, mold-resistant, soft and non-allergenic. Built for personnel working in industrial working environments including oil, gas and electrical utility, this jacket is as tough as it gets. This is an NFPA 70E compliant, HRC 4 Arc Flash Jacket with ATPV 51 cal/cm2 rating, that means it is ready for extreme tasks and thermal hazards. The jacket features a snap removable hood with drawstring, ribbed waist band and cuffs for secure fit and multiple pockets for convenient storage. This jacket can face the daily wear and tear from tough weather and industrial conditions as well as protect personnel from extreme heat and electric arc explosions.
FR Features and care of the DJFQ2208 Rasco FR insulated Blue Denim hooded Coat
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Blue
- 100% Pre Washed FR 11.5oz Blue Denim Material
- 7.5oz interior lining and 3oz Mod Acrylic insulation
- 2 Front Pouch style pockets with reinforced barracks
- Fr Rib Knit Cuffs and FR Waist Band
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- HRC 4 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 51 CAL/CM²
- DJFQ2208 Sizes Available : Small- 4 XLarge Reg and Small – 5 XLarge Long