Flame Resistant Heavy Black Duck Coat BLHC2426
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $83.01 (37%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 184 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Black Duck Heavy Coat and Hood, 10 oz. – SKU: BLHC2426
Rasco FR Black Duck Heavy Coat and Hood is built with durable 10 oz. FR duck outer shell, a 7.5 oz. FR quilted twill lining and 5.7 oz. mod-acrylic insulation for higher thermal performance. A heavy duty protective garment, this coat is NFPA 70E Compliant and NFPA 2112 UL Certified. It also comes ready for extreme electrical arc hazards with an HRC level 4 and ATPV 42 cal/cm2 arc rating. This Black Heavy Coat is also built with style and comfort in mind. It features a removable hood with adjustable draw cord, perfect for cold weather and added protection. It is easy to put on and take off with a button down front complete with FR buttons. There are a variety of compartments, two chest pockets, two hip pockets and a hidden pocket on the left. It is a well-fitting coat that allows for easy movement, sizes are available for small to 4XL regular and 5XL long.
FR Features and care of the BLHC2426 Rasco FR Black Duck insulated Heavy Coat With Snap removable hood
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Black
- 100% Pre Washed FR 10oz Black Duck Material
- 7.5oz interior lining and 3oz Mod Acrylic insulation
- Button Down Front with FR Buttons
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 front hip pockets and 1 left interior pocket
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- HRC 4 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 42 CAL/CM²
- BLH2426 Sizes Available : Small- 4 XLarge Reg and Small – 5 XLarge Long