Flame Resistant Khaki Heavy Weight Work Shirt FR1200
VENDOR: Rasco FR
You Save: $16.51 (27%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 8 Left in Stock!
Rasco FR Khaki Heavyweight Work Shirt 10 oz. – SKU: FR1200
Rasco 10-oz. Khaki Heavyweight Work Shirt is NFPA 2112 Certified Fire Retardant and rated with ASTM F1506, HRC2 ATPV 14cal/cm2 FR protection. The 10 oz. twill cotton is tailored to fit comfortably, with button down snap closures, two pockets with flaps and cuffs with sleeve vents. It is designed to be tough enough for exposure to FR hazards, yet comfortable enough for everyday work in the field. The heavyweight material protects from heat and fire but also provides warmth in cold weather. The Rasco FR Khaki Heavyweight Work Shirt is the ideal protective garment for welders, electricians, pipeline and oil rig workers. It is available in different sizes from Small to 5XL.
FR Features and care of the FR1200 Rasco FR Heavy Weight Work Shirt
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Solid Khaki Twill
- 100% Pre Washed FR 10oz FR Twill Cotton (Khaki)
- 2 Chest Pockets with flap and snap closure
- 3 snap cuffs with added sleeve vent
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- ASTM F1506 Certified by UL
- HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 14 CAL/CM²
- FR1200 Sizes Available : Small- 3XLarge Reg and Medium – 5XLarge Long