Rasco FR Women’s FR Khaki Pants, 7.5 oz. – SKU: W-KPF750
Rasco FR’s Women’s FR Khaki Pants is made of lightweight 7.5 oz. twill cotton, soft and comfortable for every day wear, yet durable and offers dependable FR protection against flash fires and electrical arcs. This safety apparel is certified to meet ASTM F1506, NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliance with and HRC 2 protection and ATPV 9.8 cal/cm2 arc rating. These pants feature FR button closure and brass zipper and fly as well as belt loops to easily accommodate medium to wide belts. It has a functional design with two slant hip pockets, reinforced back welt pockets with FR buttons. It has a relaxed lady fit with tapered legs and wide opening to accommodate work boots with ease. Also available in Denim and Navy with sizes for Inseam: 30-36″ evens, Waist: 0-17″ odds.
FR Features and care of the W-KPF750 Women’s Khaki Flame Resistant Pants
- Brand: Rasco FR Inc.
- Laundry Care: Home Wash and industrial Wash
- Color Orientation: Khaki Twill
- 100% Pre Washed FR 7.5oz Khaki Cotton Twill Material
- Relaxed Fit and Tapered Leg
- Boot Cut Fit Designed to fit over work boots
- Certified NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 By UL
- ASTM F1506 Certified by UL
- HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 9.8 CAL/CM² Cotton Twill
- W-KPF750 Sizes Available : Waist: 0-17” Odds. Inseam:30” – 36” Evens